TELL US Competition
Madrid 7 January 2015. Do you have an innovative product or service in the field of e-learning? Are you ready to join the European market? Then hesitate no longer! Submit your entry to the TELL US Awards and take on the European competition! Only the best will receive cash prizes and see their solutions deployed at the European level.
The European TELL US competition is open to all participants, large enterprises as well as SMEs, web-entrepreneurs, students, professors and all actors in education is sponsored by DG Connect. The competition is organized in two stages:
1. Regional competitions online. 16 winners will be selected for the Grand Final. Prizes for each regional winner include:
- Internationalisation support – 1 showcase event
- Soft landing services in 1 of the cluster ecosystems
- Mentoring & preparating for Grand Final Pitch FenS
- Promote their product and services at a conference/trade show,
- Advice on EU projects (H2020, SME Instrument, etc...
2. The Grand Final at Futur en Seine which will take place on 15th June 2015 in Paris. The 4 winners will be awarded prizes by an international, high-level jury and the public. Prizes for each of the four winners include:
- 2500€ cash
- 1 Kindle
- 500€ Amazon account to cover technological needs
- 1 mentoring session with an Amazon engineer
- Startup Profiling on EDUKWEST Europe along with social media promotion
- HP equipment
Don't wait any longer and submit your entry here.
Deadline for submissions: 31st January 2015
For any further information, please visit www.tellusawards.eu.