In a strategic attempt to fuel the field of innovation with young entrepreneurs, Corallia implements a series of initiatives to stimulate and promote Youth Entrepreneurship, in cooperation with partners and supporters of high-profile in Greece and abroad.
The Youth Entrepreneurship acceleration programme unfolds into the following actions:
- Carpe Diem | educational workshops for high school students scheduled in order to meet innovation and high technology in Greece.
- Internship Days | events for students which provide information on internship opportunities in innovative companies.
- Educational Trip | educational trip co-organized with Greek student associations from Stanford, Berkeley, MIT and Georgia Tech.
- Career Days | networking events for graduates, who wish to explore the opportunities presented by the Greek high tech industry and learn more about relevant updates on career prospects.
- egg-enter·grow·go | integrated incubation, acceleration and co-working programme as a corporate social responsibility initiative by Eurobank designed and implemented in cooperation with Corallia.